Texas Man Might Lose Leg After Going In Water And Getting Infected With Flesh-Eating Bacteria
Not since John Travolta decided to catch some rays in a Speedo has going to the beach been this disturbing. (WARNING: CONTENT BELOW IS EXTREMELY GRAPHIC)
According to the Daily Mail, a 41-year-old Buda man could become the second man in Texas this month to lose his leg after contracting a flesh-eating bacteria during a trip to Port Aransas on June 17. Ten days later, doctors say he is still in serious condition, and he’s at “serious risk of losing his entire limb.”
To make a long story short, this was Adrian Ruiz getting an early start to his Father’s Day festivities on June 17, having fun while standing in the water and enjoying an ice-cold Miller Lite:
And this is why he’s no longer having fun:
Our advice for the rest of you in Texas: This weekend would be a great time to finally cash in that Dave & Buster’s Groupon instead of hitting the beach. Good lord.
We’re pretty sure your leg isn’t supposed to bend that way: 14 Of The Grossest Sports Injuries Of All Time