Poor Girl Gets Poison Ivy On Her Face, Sister Shares Hilariously Horrific Pictures With The Internet
Damn nature strikes again.
Emily Petrozza was fishing with a friend in Connecticut when she first noticed a rash on her arm. It got worse, as she discovered “little red bumps” around her eyes just before going to bed, she tells Buzzfeed. And upon waking up she quickly discovered that poison ivy was the culprit.
This terrible circumstance wouldn’t have been found out by many other people if it wasn’t for the 21-year-old’s younger sister, Lauren. Lauren decided to post pictures of her sister’s post-poison ivy attack on her Twitter:
DONT GET POISON IVY ON YOUR EYES pic.twitter.com/yy9oOf2sHM
— Laur (@lauren_petrozza) June 13, 2016
Here’s a closer look at the fallout:
Lauren wasn’t done there, as she also posted a video of her sister dealing with her bad luck, all while she laughs at her.
— Rachel (@raachelds) June 14, 2016
Don’t worry, Emily is OK now, but her bond with her sister Lauren is broken forever (probably).